The Secret Cravings authors are doing a favorite things blog hop this weekend and giving away some super books and other stuff. I’m giving away five of my favorite things. Come by my personal blog here and comment for a chance to win. You can also click the link to the other blogs in the hop. And of course, my favorite bad boy, Alan Rickman plays a part- how could he not?
Here’s my post from over there:
Here goes: Five things that find favor with me:
1. Lindt chocolates. The extra creamy one is my absolute favorite. Although my normal go-to chocolate is dark, this extra creamy stuff is a treat.
2. Scarves. I love to wear scarves. I wear them year round because they can dress up a plain outfit quite nicely. They add a touch of color in the summer and a touch of warmth in the winter. They are multi-purpose and fun.
3. Tea. I drink tea all day long. My favorite for hot tea is Earl Grey but I will drink most any of it. I’m not as big a fan of green tea since it seems too puny to me. I like a robust, black tea. As to cold tea, I like mine straight. No sugar, no lemon, no anything to muddy the waters, so to speak.
4. Of course, anyone who has read this blog knows I can’t have a list of favorites without including my favorite actor of all time, Alan Rickman. My kids call him my alphabet man because he could be on the television or movie screen and recite the alphabet and I’d watch. Sadly, they’re right.
5. My book called Surf Break-. I love my town – it’s one of my favorite things and this story is based here where I live and pays homage to my favorite eating joint on the beach, Surf Burger.
The giveaway? Some chocolate, a scarf, some tea, an Alan Rickman movie and a e-copy of Surf Break. Leave me your comments and then hop on over to some of the other blogs.
Filed under: Bad-urady | Tagged: Alan Rickman, bad boy, Badurday, blog hop, Favorite things, giveaway, goodies, jillian chantal, publishing, Secret Cravings, Surf Break | Leave a comment »